Liverpool players gave a glimpse of what their title celebrations will be like as they crashed Virgil van Dijk’s interview live on air.
While supporters are unable to celebrate with the players due to current coronavirus restrictions, they got a small look into how their Reds legends plan on celebrating tonight.
The Liverpool players celebrate – and boy do they deserve it. 🔴⚪️pic.twitter.com/QQNuAHyLtr
— thesportsman (@TheSportsman) June 25, 2020
Liverpool Players celebrating 😂😂😂
— Samantha Quek (@SamanthaQuek) June 25, 2020
Footage first emerged of Liverpool players celebrating Willian’s decisive penalty, before another clip showed the moment the Reds sealed the title.
The celebrations were well underway during Van Dijk’s interview with BT Sport, with the rest of the Liverpool squad raiding his interview and belting out chants of ‘Ole, Ole, Ole’.
The celebrations are well underway in Liverpool!
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) June 25, 2020
Meanwhile, Kenny Dalglish, who was interviewed before, was left understandably emotional after the Reds’ title win as he praised Klopp’s effect at Liverpool.
He said: “Since Jurgen came in, it’s been very, very positive all the way through. He’s been fantastic, and he epitomises everything Liverpool Football Club stands for.
“He appreciates and respects everybody that works at the club; they’ve all got his respect. It’s not just a one-off because last year they came within a point of it, this year they’ve only lost one, drawn two.
“They’ve won the World Club Championship, they’ve won the Champions League. Onwards and upwards and we’ve got a lot more happy days to look forward to now.”
‣ Liverpool win maiden Premier League title →
‣ LFC players celebrate title win behind closed doors →
‣ Klopp in tears as Reds clinch the title →
‣ Henderson “overwhelmed” after leading Liverpool to PL glory →
‣ How Liverpool’s title-winning season unfolded →
‣ Klopp explains why he brought Reds together for City match →
‣ Wijnaldum proud to be a part of the “chosen ones” →
‣ “A historic club making history again” – John Henry →
‣ “We’re all like brothers, Klopp is our father figure” →