It's a remarkable achievement from all those at the club, with Liverpool dropping points in just three games all season to become the earliest - game-wise - to win the Premier League title.
Liverpool's squad gathered together alongside Klopp and the coaching staff, as they watched City's defeat with keen interest.
Following the game, an emotional Klopp full of tears spoke to Sky Sports as he proclaimed it was a "huge joy" to coach his players.
On Liverpool finally sealing the title, Klopp said: "It is unbelievable. It's much more than I ever thought would be possible.
"Knowing how much Kenny supported us, it is for you. He has waited 30 years and it's for Stevie [Gerrard]. The boys admire you all and it's easy to motivate the team because of our great history.
"It was really tense for 100 minutes of the City game, I didn't really want to be involved but you are when you watch it. It's an incredible achievement by my players and it's a huge joy for me to coach them.
"I haven't waited 30 years, I have been here for four and a half years, but it is quite an achievement, especially with the three-month break because nobody knew if we could go on.
"The game last night gave me the feeling we would be fine and tonight is for the fans. I hope you stay at home, and it's a joy to do it for you. It [the pandemic] is not over yet and we watched the game together at the hotel so we will enjoy the moment.
"I know it is difficult for people at this moment but we could not hold back. We will enjoy this with our supporters when we can."
As the interview came to a close, Klopp said: "I have no real words. I never would have thought I would feel like this."
The man is a living legend, and Reds supporters around the globe will be forever indebted to him for bringing an end to decades of disappointment.
Watch Klopp's full 8-minute interview above. Be warned, it's a real tear-jerker.
‣ Liverpool win maiden Premier League title →
‣ LFC players celebrate title win behind closed doors →
‣ Klopp in tears as Reds clinch the title →
‣ Henderson “overwhelmed” after leading Liverpool to PL glory →
‣ How Liverpool's title-winning season unfolded →
‣ Klopp explains why he brought Reds together for City match →
‣ Wijnaldum proud to be a part of the “chosen ones” →
‣ “A historic club making history again” – John Henry →
‣ “We're all like brothers, Klopp is our father figure” →