The best tweets and reaction from Liverpool players as the Reds sealed the Premier League title on Thursday night.
The Reds' title win was inevitable, despite the coronavirus pandemic putting an abrupt three-month halt to their league procession.
Jurgen Klopp's side set the record for being the quickest to win the Premier League title, after just 31 games, a remarkable achievement from all those at the club.
Scroll down for some of the best tweets from the Reds squad.
Liverpool win maiden Premier League title →
LFC players celebrate title win behind closed doors →
Klopp in tears as Reds clinch the title →
Henderson “overwhelmed” after leading Liverpool to PL glory →
How Liverpool's title-winning season unfolded →
All the best reaction from Anfield →
Oh my god!!!!! pic.twitter.com/jbrTVYJnHt
Dream came true
Yes. It feels THAT good. I want to thank all our supporters watching us from all corners of the world. You made this possible for us and I hope we can keep bringing you the joy you deserve. 🎶 now they're gonna believe us 🎶 😀 pic.twitter.com/bqkXM1Fjpj
Wonder what he wants 😏 Looks like I'll need to update my background!! CHAMPIONS!!!!🏆 pic.twitter.com/UNIfcQoB7q
You'll. Never. Walk. Alone. 🏆 pic.twitter.com/cLoVqjWT6v
🏆 @premierleague 🏆
🏆 🏆 🏆 https://t.co/I6yQac6g91
And now you're gonna believe us...... ❤️ pic.twitter.com/rKwseNvmZR
At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky.. We did it!! Dreams do come true.. pic.twitter.com/9tBvflkHEM
CHAMPIONS! 🏆😎 pic.twitter.com/VHTukA8lx0
It's been a long wait REDS but you deserve this night ❤️ pic.twitter.com/DPKWkGlpOY
‣ Liverpool win maiden Premier League title →
‣ LFC players celebrate title win behind closed doors →
‣ Klopp in tears as Reds clinch the title →
‣ Henderson “overwhelmed” after leading Liverpool to PL glory →
‣ How Liverpool's title-winning season unfolded →
‣ Klopp explains why he brought Reds together for City match →
‣ Wijnaldum proud to be a part of the “chosen ones” →
‣ “A historic club making history again” – John Henry →
‣ “We're all like brothers, Klopp is our father figure” →