The Reds resume their Premier League campaign on Sunday night as they look to go one game closer to clinching the title with a win against Everton at Goodison Park.
With just nine games left, the Premier League have been confirming dates, kick-off times and broadcast information in sets of three.
Liverpool will host Villa at Anfield for a 4.30pm kick-off on Sunday, 5 July, before visiting the south coast to face Brighton for an 8.15pm kick-off on Wednesday, 8 July. Sky Sports will broadcast both games live.
Burnley then make the trip to Anfield at 3pm on Saturday, 11 July. With the relaxation of the 3pm blackout rule for the remainder of the season, the game will be broadcast on BT Sport.
It means Liverpool will play four games in 10 days, between Man City on 2 July and Burnley on 11 July. Should they clinch the title before then, as expected, it may mean added game-time for youngsters and those on the periphery.
— Liverpool FC (at 🏠) (@LFC) June 18, 2020
Confirmed Liverpool Fixtures
- Everton (A) – 7pm, Sunday, 21 June (Sky Sports)
- Crystal Palace (H) – 8.15pm, Wednesday, 2 June (Sky Sports)
- Man City (A) – 8.15pm, Thursday, 2 July (Sky Sports)
- Aston Villa (H) – 4.30pm, Sunday, 5 July (Sky Sports)
- Brighton (A) – 8.15pm, Wednesday, 8 July (Sky Sports)
- Burnley (H) – 3pm, Saturday, 11 July (BT Sport)