With just nine games left, the Premier League have been confirming dates, kick-off times and broadcast information in sets of three.
The latest of these were announced on Thursday, with the Reds to face Aston Villa, Brighton and Burnley.
Liverpool will host Villa at Anfield for a 4.30pm kick-off on Sunday, 5 July, before visiting the south coast to face Brighton for an 8.15pm kick-off on Wednesday, 8 July. Sky Sports will broadcast both games live.
Burnley then make the trip to Anfield at 3pm on Saturday, 11 July. With the relaxation of the 3pm blackout rule for the remainder of the season, the game will be broadcast on BT Sport.
It means Liverpool will play four games in 10 days, between Man City on 2 July and Burnley on 11 July. Should they clinch the title before then, as expected, it may mean added game-time for youngsters and those on the periphery.
Confirmed Liverpool Fixtures
- Everton (A) – 7pm, Sunday, 21 June (Sky Sports)
- Crystal Palace (H) – 8.15pm, Wednesday, 2 June (Sky Sports)
- Man City (A) – 8.15pm, Thursday, 2 July (Sky Sports)
- Aston Villa (H) – 4.30pm, Sunday, 5 July (Sky Sports)
- Brighton (A) – 8.15pm, Wednesday, 8 July (Sky Sports)
- Burnley (H) – 3pm, Saturday, 11 July (BT Sport)
* Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H) and Newcastle (A) to be confirmed.